The Award Committee will select award winners from among the presenting authors of oral presentations and posters based on the quality of the presentation at the conference. Please submit your paper for the chance to win an award!
List of Awards
|Name of Awards||Grade||Numbers||Prize (per paper)|
|Merck Award||1 Person||KRW 15,000,000|
|Merck Young Scientist Award||1 Person||KRW 5,000,000|
(Sponsored by LG Display &
|Gold||2 papers||KRW 4,000,000|
|Silver||2 papers||KRW 2,000,000|
|Bronze||2 papers||KRW 1,000,000|
|UDC Innovative Research Award in Organic Electronics||1 Person or 1 Team||KRW 15,000,000|
|UDC Pioneering Technology Award in Organic Electronics||1 Person or 1 Team||KRW 15,000,000|
|Best Poster Awards||About 20 papers||KRW 100,000|
※ The number of awards is subject to change depending on result of the review.
- KIDS Awards and UDC Awards are applicable to the papers submitted during the regular submission period (Deadline: March 31, 2018).
- To be eligible for KIDS Awards, each author should upload a full-length paper (at least 4 page or more) for internal review, along with the regular paper submission within the submission deadline. Full Paper Template for KIDS Award
- Final Best Poster Awardees will be decided after the on-site review.
- If your paper is related to 'Organic Electronics', you or your team is eligible to become the candidates of UDC Awards. To apply for UDC Awards, the main author should submit a self-recommendation letter with the paper submission through the online system. Self-Recommendation Form
- If you become the final awardees, it is strongly encouraged to submit your paper to Journal of Information Display (JID).